What You Can Expect
Very early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in a comfortable air-conditioned bus that will take you to the balloon takeoff area. There you will received safety instructions while coffee or tea is served with local cookies. Watch as two big fans bring the huge and beautiful balloon to life. Your private group will be guided into the gondola and after the balloon heats up it will take you on its journey into the sky.
You, along with your friends or family, will be able to watch the sunrise while enjoying gorgeous scenery that includes endless green fields, local communities, sugar cane fields, distant mountains, the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. While in flight you will have water available the entire time.
Upon landing, typically in the sugar cane field, you will be transported to a nice terrace area to enjoy a wonderful breakfast of fresh tropical fruits, cheese and bread, along with fresh juices. Then enjoy a traditional champagne toast to cap off your thrilling morning as you receive your certificate of completion.
After your incredible hot air balloon experience, you will be transported back to your resort where you can enjoy the rest of your day in Punta Cana!
- Pick-Up at the hotel between 05:30 and 6:15 am
- We offer Coffee and tea before departure
- Average Flight time is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Water during the flight
- Champagne toast upon landing
- Freshly made authentic Breakfast
- Flight Certificates suitable for Framing
- Transportation back to the hotel
- Average tour time: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Maximum of 15 passengers allowed (weight limits may apply)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is casual. We suggest jeans and closed shoes.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Schedule and Pricing
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Departs from Punta Cana and Veron hotels
Hotel Pick up is generally between 5-6 AM. Exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. You will be returned in our air conditioned van to your original departure point
4 hours (approx.)
It is important to remember that the tour is subject to weather conditions and that in case of cancellation the customer would be notified one day before the flight at the latest at 5:00 pm and the flight would be relocated to the next available day. Due to international regulations no smoking on board or intoxicated person is allowed. Before boarding the balloon, passengers must sign a disclaimer form. Children under 5 are not allowed.